KADAI CARE KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Contents: 100ml tin of Owatrol Oil, 1” Oil Brush, Abrasive Cleaning Pad, Cotton Cloths.
How to use your Care Kit:
- Your fire bowl will take on a natural oxidised finish, this is part of the character of your Kadai and is not a problem, but to extend the life of your bowl see below.
- We recommend that the Kadai bowl is coated with Owatrol Oil at least once a year
- Using the abrasive pad, rub down your Kadai to remove any loose rust. Do not remove the firm rust – the Owatrol Oil adheres to, and penetrates best in these areas
- Use the 1” Oil Brush to sparingly apply the Owatrol Oil to the Kadai, inside and out
- Take a cotton cloth and rub over the wet Owatrol Oil to spread it out evenly, remove any excess to achieve an even sheen. When dry this will give the Kadai a matt oiled finish
- If required you can apply further coats, this will give greater protection and also add lustre to the finish
- Leave to dry for 24 hours before lighting your Kadai
When used in conjunction with Kadai Beads, this will give you many years of use and enjoyment